Communicate and Empathy

Learner Qualities: Empathise and Communicate

Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 7.15.37 PM.png

Empathise:
Share at least 3 example of how you have shown empathy recently. Add a photo if you can.
1. On Wednesday I helped my mum make 100 dumplings so we could finish it off quickly.
2.I helped my brother to make a cardboard boat and when he failed I tried to help him feel better.
3.Last Friday there was a girl on the sidewalk crying I asked her why she was crying she said my mum’s cars here but she isn’t in the car and the cars locked after I heard about that I said let’s look around the street and we found her mum hiding behind a car and when she saw her she burst out laughing and she thanked me for helping her find her mum.



Communicate:  
Share at least 3 examples of how you have communicated in different ways this term. Add photos if you can.
1.When it was Maori language week I tried to talk to someone in Maori.
2.In Maori language week I made a string routine with some friends.
3.In writing when my buddy was sitting far away from me we communicated by emailing each other.

Comments